Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Self-Reliance

Can't help but share. . .
My brother-in-law Scott gave me Self-Reliance by Emerson for my birthday which I brought with me.  Those who know me well, know I love quotes and Emerson is my favorite.  For those who were nervous for me to come here, I wasn't too scared because I knew this opportunity was a gift that came along at the perfect time for me, I saw it as my will aligning with God's.   I just read this:
"God screens us evermore from premature ideas.  Our eyes are holden that we cannot see things that stare us in the face, until the hour arrives when the mind is ripened; then we behold them, and the time when we saw them not is like a dream." 
I just want to say how grateful I am to all of you that have supported me. . . This trip has given me so much already, time and space to let my mind open to ideas and feelings that at other times I would have shut out.  Its been an amazing gift

No comments:

Post a Comment